Most Cheerful Flowers To Brighten Someone’s Day
Posted on November 22 2017
There's just something about flowers that instantly make us feel better. No matter what type of flower it is - big or small - they always seem to bring happiness along with them. However, there are some flowers that have that extra dose of sunshine. If you know someone, whether it's a friend or a family member (maybe even a stranger) who is getting it rough, giving them flowers can help them turn their frown upside down.
Here are some of the best flowers to brighten someone's day.
- Roses - Roses are the most classic flowers of all and are known as a symbol of love and happiness as well as beauty and peace.
- Sunflowers - Nothing brings sunshine better than sunflowers. These flowers symbolize pure joy and positivity. Sunflowers turn toward the sun which is why giving these flowers is the perfect way to tell someone you know who's having a bad day to turn towards the light and seek out positivity even in the darkest of times.
- Gerberas - Gerberas are one of the most popular flowers in the world - the fifth to be exact. These flowers can certainly lift any person's spirits with its bright and beautiful colors.
- Tulips - Tulips come in different colors which can definitely lighten anyone's mood and brighten their day. Their simple and soft blooms are guaranteed to bring happiness to its recipient.
- Hibiscus - Hibiscus flowers have pink petals that are definitely pleasing to the eyes. These flowers are synonymous with joy and warmth due to its beautiful and soft bloom. Hibiscus flowers are also known to improve someone's mood by lowering their blood pressure.
Flower Colors to Choose From
When deciding to get flowers to make someone happy, remember that the color of the flower is just as important as the type of flower itself. There are a lot of flowers that come in different colors, choosing which color can add what your message is to the recipient.
Here are different colors of flowers and what they can mean:
- Red - love, romance, desire
- Orange - joy, happiness, warmth
- Yellow - friendship, respect, good health
- Green - harmony, wellness, youthfulness
- Blue - serenity, intimacy
- Pink - grace, happiness, innocence
- White - purity, honesty
- Purple - success, refinement
Our Favourite Flower Ideas
Getting the perfect flowers to brighten up someone’s day can get a little tricky. With dozens of flowers to choose from, it may take a little while for you to decide which flowers to choose. It’s important to choose the perfect ones that can certainly make anyone smile as soon as they see it. So here are some of our favourite flower arrangements that are sure to brighten anyone’s day.
We highly recommend our Timeless Beauty due to its eclectic collection of roses. It includes pink roses which show appreciation, purple blooms which symbolize enchantment or falling in love, and yellow roses which symbolize joy. Sending this arrangement of blooms tells somebody that you are falling in love with them, and you want to show how much you enjoy it. It is a romantic bouquet that is still light and fun.
The Gerberas With Vase is a crowd favorite. Gerberas are flowers symbolizing cheerfulness and innocence, and they come in a wide range of colors. This makes them a popular flower to send as a casual gift. These bright flowers will feel just like sunshine when they arrive in their clear glass vase alongside a complimentary message card.
Last but certainly not the least, our Eustoma in Round Flower Box sends a message of prettiness, thoughtfulness, and calmness. As graceful and alluring, Eustomas are also very low maintenance while being able to withstand higher temperatures and humidity indoors compared to other flowers.
No matter what flowers you choose to give, brightening someone’s day is all about showing your sincerity to someone in wanting them to be happy. Your sincerity plus giving bright beautiful flowers can certainly make anyone’s day a good one!